Tomorrow is the day!!! Feeling proud of myself!!

Diane G.
on 5/12/13 7:18 am - MI
VSG on 05/13/13

Happy Mother's Day to me!! I get to start the journey to a new life tomorrow at 5am. The road to this has not been easy nor short, but I never gave up hope. I am happy to say that I made it through my 2 week only liquid fast with out cheating (this is a big accomplishment for me seeing as I have never ever had very much will power) Today is clear liquid only and Miralax prep

So far so good, the one thing I can't wait for is to sit at the table with my family and enjoy a meal even if it is only a few bites. The hardest part has been feeling alone and segragated, I am ready to enjoy a life not centered around food!!

Anyone else getting sleeved tomorrow 05/13/13???

That's all for now

See ya on the OTHER SIDE

~Diane

tigerbelle
on 5/12/13 7:21 am - LA
VSG on 05/06/13

good job on adhering to the pre-op...two weeks is definitely an accomplishment...good luck--we'll be waiting for your first post-op update!

Nikke2003
on 5/12/13 7:23 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

Congrats!!!! I am getting sleeved tomorrow as well. I have to be at the hospital at 5:45 a.m.! It's very exciting! A new chapter for both of us!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Islandertra
on 5/12/13 7:55 am - Courtenay, Canada
VSG on 05/15/13

Wishing you happy thoughts and big hugs for tomorrow !!!  My big day is Wednesday  Tracy

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am not going to waste it !!!  Tracy

Diane G.
on 5/12/13 8:28 am - MI
VSG on 05/13/13
Islandertra
on 5/12/13 7:47 am - Courtenay, Canada
VSG on 05/15/13

I leave for Mexico tomorrow and am getting sleeved on Wednesday. Congratulations on doing so well with your pre-op diet ! We are going to feel so good and so proud of ourselves come next mothers day . Good luck and happy thoughts and quick healing for you.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending prayers your waylaugh Tracy

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am not going to waste it !!!  Tracy

Kelly M.
on 5/12/13 7:59 am - NY

Good luck Monday sleevers!

SW: 360 / HW: 368 / CW: 215

I was sleeved 05/16/2013

My  blog...come take a peek:  Changed Gurl

bamaya
on 5/12/13 9:25 am - Nunica, MI
Diane...I see you are from Michigan. Me too, having my surgery Tuesday with Dr Gluck. Who is your Dr?

HW:232, SW:217, CW 190, SD: 5/14/13

dot4you
on 5/12/13 10:38 am - CA

Wishing you the best tomorrow with your surgery! Two weeks on liquids, WOW that's amazing.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 34 views