Help!! I will be 2 yrs out in Oct and seem to be hungry alot and can eat way more than 2 oz.

maacjt5
on 5/26/13 12:37 am - IL

As i said above i will be 2 yrs out this Oct I lost over 106 lbs but have gained about 8 back :(. I seem to get hungry real easy any more and crave chocolate alot! i do 3 meals a day and 2 snacks and get my liquids in. i exercise when i can but do walk alot. I also have been able to take in more than 2 oz of meat per meal. i try to stay away from breads,pasta and sugar. can anyone give me some ideas or pointers.  Thank You

loverofcats
on 5/26/13 12:46 am

At this point, 3 ounces of dense protein is reasonable and will help to decrease hunger. Sometimes, restriction varies depending upon the type of meat. Chicken is great for satisfaction and satiety. Often times, my snacks may be veggies, since if I eat 3 ounces, I don't have much room for veggies. Are you eating any veggies like asparagus, broccoli , artichoke, cauliflower, etc? Those also help to provide satiety, as well as fiber,

as far as chocolate , stay away from milk chocolate and have a small piece dark chocolate, which doesn't induce cravings.

if you stay away from chocolate, the cravings will decrease a lot. 

"          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

happyteacher
on 5/26/13 6:50 am

I would suggest vegetables- high in volume, low in calorie, high in nutrition.  It will assist with the hunger without running up the calories.  Green leafy choices are better than starchy veggies.  Careful with the dips and dressing.  Watch your carbs.  

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active