Taking my OWN advice (and one OT:: Go Bruins!!)

sheranfour
on 6/4/13 11:47 am, edited 6/4/13 11:49 am

OK...so I posted a week ago about how I think I'm going crazy.

Well today I confirmed it.

I was driving home from work after a crazy busy day. Kids in car chatting away sharing our day. I got to daydreaming and found I was starting to  give myself permission to skip my workout tonight.

Then it HIT me!! I forgot ( I mean really FORGOT) that this morning when I woke up, I came here and posted a thread about the importance of excercise in my life!!! I told you!!! Crazy!!

Thank goodness I did that!! I came home and re-read it...and then got that workout in!! I upped the time and intensity and it was the best workout yet!!

Oh Hey!! By the way...I gotta say it...GO Bruins!!!!!!!!!

Peace all!

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
jenn227
on 6/4/13 12:28 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

I hear you girl!  I worked late and while driving home I found myself thinking we could just order out for dinner and that I was too tired to work out.  But then I got home and decided I wouldn't enjoy anything take out more than what I could make so I roasted some chicken sausage with broccoli rabe, squash, zucchini and fingerling potatoes (didn't eat the potatoes of course!).  When my son & I got done eating, I put on my sneakers & went out and walked for over 2.5 miles.  That "too tired" instinct is so hard to get over!

Good for you on your workout! Way to overcome the crazy lol!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

EliseG
on 6/5/13 1:31 am - MA

Nice job, Deb.

Go B's!! kiss

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/13 2:26 am

I am just as crazy, and it never gets any easier.  Sometimes I just want to curl up with a good book and live my slug like life again.  But then I remember..... 

Thank you for reminding me.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 50 views