Easy to understand info and tips in a mag I just bought...

sheranfour
on 6/22/13 4:42 am

Hi gang!

I was going to post today about my great day I had yesterday...and I will later, but I HAD to share this info!!!

I was at the checkout at the grocery store and noticed this 1/2 size magazine "Prevention Guide" that's titled "Lose the Wheat" cookbook.

I grabbed it and just checked it out...and HAD TO SHARE with you all!! Especially those who are new to WLS or those that are are having a tough time understanding why we have to eat the way we should...WLS or not.

Page 14 is an article titled "Wheat and You Weight"..."If the scale is not budging, could wheat be holding you back?" ( this was an excerpt from a book cited as Wheat Belly Cookbook).

Page 16 is an article "The Skinny on Fat" which echo's a recent post by Keith r/t Almonds and good fats as well as the "low fat lie".

This is followed by pages of recipes (one I'll be trying is Meatballs with sauteed veggies)

Of course the excercise info as well...begins on page 58...about boosting your metabolism. As well as a "Belly Blast-Off" plan.

This is a great little, easy to read and understand booklet and I hope you can find it.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!

Peace

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
jenn227
on 6/22/13 11:42 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Wow, great info...I'll look for it, thanks!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 55 views