Not giving in.......this time!!!

vsgme2013
on 6/27/13 4:32 am

So, I started going to the gym yesterday.  I actually enjoyed feeling the sweat.  I haven't seen the scale move in about 5-6 days and that has made me want to just throw my hands up (like I would have done before) and eat something bad for me since what I am doing "is not working anyway, right?"  Well, I WILL get through this stall and I WILL get my weight down.  I am not one to have a great amount of patience and that is something else that I have to learn to work on. 

The one thing I have noticed however is this dull aching pain in my left side.  Still can't sleep too good because I can't lay on my left side.  Hopefully soon.  **fingers crossed**

Anyway, I refuse to give in to this battle this time.  I am just gonna be a big girl and put on my big girl panties and keep plugging away!!!

My story for the day....now I am off to drink water.  laugh

VSG on 6/12/2013.  Surgery weight 251 lbs. 

VSG on 06/12/13
Be alert to pain where your stomach is/was. The nurse educator told me that was our first/best symptom of a potential leak. Have you talked to your doc?

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

VSG on 06/12/13
Ps... I'm stalled, too. Stuck for 4 days. Just keep chanting, this, too, shall pass, then stay on program like you are! We will bust through it!

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Hadrian
on 6/27/13 5:50 am
VSG on 06/13/13

Damn stall monster's got me too.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views