Happy Birthday to me 2+ years me out.....

Jennchap
on 7/22/13 4:11 am, edited 7/22/13 4:13 am - CA

Hello folks!

Just wanted to pop in and say "heyyyyy." I will be three years out in January and am loving life. I just got back from an awesome week long camping trip at Lake Tahoe with the famliy, something I never would have done at 275!!! I actually slept in a tent... who knew?!?! I am loving my life and living it like never before. It took me forever to decide to go ahead and get WLS surgery, I wish I would have done it so long ago... I have done more in the last two years than I did in the last 15 years. If youre on the fence about this surgery please please please go see your doctor and get the right information and move forward accordingly. 

hugs, kisses and cuppycakes...

Jen

High weight 275

Sugery weight 229

Happy Birthday Pics.....

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Shagdoll
on 7/22/13 4:16 am

Freaking Hot, Beautiful, & Sexy as ever Jen.  Congrats on a great 3 years.  You deserve all the happiness that has come your way.  I love hearing about family trips & just luvin' life in general.  Way to rock it gurl, pop in more often.  We miss you!!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Shagdoll
on 7/22/13 4:17 am

Ahem, is that a cupcake cell topper on your phone???  Damn that is too cute!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Jennchap
on 7/22/13 4:24 am - CA

LOL...

YES!

Mike celebrates my bday by giving me gifts all week leading up to my bday and my big present on my bday. My cupcake topper was one of em. I love it, its so hard not to eat it LOL hahahah

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Lexie 84
on 7/22/13 4:24 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 03/13/12

You look amazing. Did you get any plastics done? I have so much flab right now and I hate it. I'm down to 127lbs but my body definitely doesn't look like yours and I'm nowhere near bikini ready! LOL SMH

Jennchap
on 7/22/13 4:26 am - CA

Hey Lexi,

Dont feel sad, I did my tummy. I had a full tummy tuck with 5 pounds of lipo for shaping at about 5.5 months out from my vsg. I am doing my boobs and perhaps around my back (if I can afford the back) next summer between work contracts. My tits are a hot mess but I use a good VS bra with mad lift and push up to make them look less deflated hahaha. 

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Lexie 84
on 7/22/13 4:32 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 03/13/12

"Like" button!

kellied77
on 7/22/13 4:26 am

Wow!!!  You look so beautiful.  Isn't it amazing how much extra weight changes our faces?  I know it changes our body too of course, but man some times we don't even look like the same people.  When I say we, I mean all of us who have and are losing a significant amount of weight.

Thanks for sharing.....great modivation!

"The things we fear are undefeatable, not by their nature, but by our approach"

VSG on April 24, 2013 / 36 years old, 5' 7"  M1:28 M2:11 M3:14 M4:6

Jennchap
on 7/22/13 4:27 am - CA

Thanks so much, ya its  a trip to see how ones features change. Its like hum... who knew one could carry so much weight in their nose or around their eyes. Its like it changes the features so frikken much!

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

westtxguy
on 7/22/13 4:26 am
VSG on 01/19/13

Great Success! Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to all future wls patients.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views