Day 11 Post op-still no interest in food

aliekat
on 7/24/13 10:57 pm

I cannot believe it, all my life has been dominated by what i was eating or avoiding eating. Now it is so passe'. I just dont care all that much. Like an alien invaded my brain. So how long might this last? I think that as soon as I am allowed some food with taste that it will trigger the hunger.

I also have so much more time. no prep, no clean up no time eating. just me and my protein shake everyday, two buds.

alex

Disclaimer: Although I am a doctor, I do not play one on TV, nor have I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.  I've done a lot of additional research on WLS issues but am not qualified to give medical advice over the internet.  I'm happy to share my research with you, but you should see an acting professional if you want real medical advice.enlightened

mimij
on 7/25/13 12:50 am - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

I was like that for the first 4-6 weeks. After that my appetite or interest in food improved again, but to a healthier level than it was previously. If like me, you will have a desire for good food again.

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

aliekat
on 7/25/13 1:00 am

thanks for the feedback.

Disclaimer: Although I am a doctor, I do not play one on TV, nor have I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.  I've done a lot of additional research on WLS issues but am not qualified to give medical advice over the internet.  I'm happy to share my research with you, but you should see an acting professional if you want real medical advice.enlightened

Most Active