San Jose, CA - Cirangle meeting tonight...dinner before?

Sweetitalian1
on 7/24/13 1:27 am - CA

Is the group meeting at Armadillo Willy's for dinner at 5:30 before the meeting? I can't make the meeting but was going to try to come to the dinner to see everyone.

Sheila

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/13 1:32 am

We will all be there.  I wish you could come to the meeting, I am bringing some home made Russian sauerkraut, Gabriella is doing a salad dressing presentation, and Frisco told us that he has something special up his sleeve.  :)   I can't wait.  You sure you can't find a way?  I am bringing some new people that are thinking about getting the sleeve and it sounds to me like Christina might be doing the same.  Seeing your amazing success is such a delight to everyone.  At least we will see you at dinner.

Keith L.
on 7/24/13 4:34 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

It would be really cool if you could broadcast that and maybe open the support group up to online questions. You are in San Jose after all, the tech capital of the world. There's gotta be some tech resources in your group that could set this up on google hangouts or something.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

frisco
on 7/24/13 5:05 am
On July 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM Pacific Time, Keith L. wrote:

It would be really cool if you could broadcast that and maybe open the support group up to online questions. You are in San Jose after all, the tech capital of the world. There's gotta be some tech resources in your group that could set this up on google hangouts or something.

That has been talked about and I believe it will happen....... but as far as I know it will be private...... many people have paid a fee for aftercare and support group is part of that aftercare.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

jayla_love
on 7/24/13 7:05 am - CA
VSG on 07/16/12

where in San Jose is there a group meeting?  Time and place?  I get off work at 6pm

shrinking_sarah
on 7/24/13 7:44 am - CA

I will be there!

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/13 6:30 pm

It was great to see you! Congrats again on the Mudder! Not my thing, but I am duly impressed!!!!!

Sweetitalian1
on 7/25/13 1:04 am - CA

Thank you D

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views