Three Month Surgiversary w/ Pictures - SURPRISE!

Vanessa_M
on 7/30/13 12:35 pm

These past three months have been such a learning experience for me.  I've learned how to eat, I've learned why I eat (kind of), I've learned that food doesn't control me.  LeRoy (my sleeve) and I work together to make me a happier and healthier Vanessa.  I didn't have any co-morbidities so I don't have the NSV of not taking anymore medicine.  But the NSVs that I've been able to celebrate are great!  I'm looking forward to what is coming next.

I want to thank the vets for all of your advice and the newbies for asking questions that I never thought of.  I went into this procedure with only the information my surgeon gave me.  There is so much more info out there and without OH.com I don't know how I could have made it through some of the "issues" that I had - miralax, calcium citirate, protein isolate vs. concentrate, stalls, cardio vs. strength training, pb2, emotions, hormones, eating cardboard, nobody's perfect....I could go on.

I think the pictures are huge in this post.  Don't know how that happened.... Didn't realize BF's house was a mess when we took the first picture.  But, here I am!

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

Dr. Rohit Patel, Cooper University Hospital 

themexcellentone
on 7/30/13 1:10 pm
VSG on 07/08/13 with

I love that your sleeve is named LeRoy!

But there are no photos. :(

VSG by Nick Nicholson in 2013. Revised to DS 2/23/2023 by Chad Carlton.

Vanessa_M
on 7/30/13 8:05 pm
That's so funny. I was nervous about posting them and they didn't show up after all! I'll try again today.

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

Dr. Rohit Patel, Cooper University Hospital 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views