sleeved! Finally!!!

soprofound
on 7/31/13 12:56 pm - roswell, GA
VSG on 07/30/13

I GOT IT DONE! it's official...im a sleever proudly sitting on the loser's bench. yesterday morning me and my nerves got up and headed to north georgia medical center to get sleeved. i was a ball of emotion. so many thoughts were going through my head. and they all subsided when i woke up in the hospital room high and newly sleeved. 

im a day post op i feel wonderful. i had awful gas and when the nurse told me walking moves it, i got up and went for a walk. didn't  make it too far though because i was high off the anesthesia and pain meds. she told me i was her first bariatric patient ever who walked within an hour of surgery. 

how do i feel? i feel great actually. im in no pain at all besides discomfort from gas which has gotten better and i have ZERO hunger. this is gonna take getting use to because i feel nooooooooooo hunger at all and i lead a busy life. if im not hungry i wont eat. i can't do that. the nurse told me i need to pay attention and set timers because she doesnt' want to see me back there for dehydration. 

PrincessPR
on 7/31/13 1:07 pm
VSG on 12/17/13

WOW!  It sounds like you're doing GREAT!!!  Congrats on your journey!!! 

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” ~Vince Lombardi   Join me and help those with cancer!!!

soprofound
on 7/31/13 1:22 pm - roswell, GA
VSG on 07/30/13

thank you im so happy. 

jlangley
on 7/31/13 1:42 pm - NC
VSG on 08/05/13

WOOHOO!!  So happy for you!!  I'm getting sleeved on Friday... and hoping for as smooth a post-op as you're off to!  Keep it up!

pugmadkate
on 7/31/13 2:13 pm
Way to go! Best of luck to you on the losers bench!
Jennifer L.
on 7/31/13 2:17 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

WOOHOO!!! Welcome to the other side! Awesome job with walking!!!! As they say... walk walk walk... sip sip sip... repeat! I look forward to your story!

HW: 275 SW: 265 CW: 200 GW: 135 Month 1: -25 Month 5: -65lbs total
On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

"You make me new, you are making me new" Gungor

Joy M.
on 7/31/13 2:23 pm
VSG on 08/06/13

Great job! I join the weight loss wagon in 6 days! Thanks for the encouraging words, cuz I'm getting nervous.

mickeymantle
on 7/31/13 3:10 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

i am 1 week post op and only had pain in my shoulder from the gas and walking helped

I had pain for a few days after they removed my drain , but it is all healed now

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Steph4274
on 7/31/13 3:50 pm - WA
Awesome! 2 weeks from tonight I will ******vous wreck anticipating my own surgery on the 15th. It's so great to hear from you that you are feeling great!
soprofound
on 7/31/13 6:07 pm - roswell, GA
VSG on 07/30/13
Thanks guys its awesome. I'm happy to report that I have no drain. That makes me really happy.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 40 views