My welcome home and....neighbors

serenity1959
on 8/9/13 6:37 am
VSG on 08/05/13

When we arrived home last night from Mexico our den was decorated in streamers and a "Welcome Home" sign.   There was a huge balloon bouquet in the bedroom.   The house had been cleaned.  There were meals cooked for my DH and sugar free jello and egg drop soup in the fridge for me.   Plus a May calorie and exercise journal from my DD!   That made me feel so welcomed.  Don't know what I did to deserve all that, but am very grateful.

On a funny note -- we have some very noisy neighbors.   The only fat I will mourn from my weight loss will be on my chest because I was never much endowed there.   DH was asking what he should tell the neighbors.   He finally suggested "elective surgery."   I told him to tell the neighbor that I went for breast enhancement!   That poor guy is gonna be soooo confused.  

Jibster
on 8/9/13 6:44 am

Welcome home from your "vacation" in Mexico ; )

VSG on July 17, 2013      

"This time it's for keeps"

Thereforeif anyone is in Christhe is a new creationold things have passed awaybeholdall things have become new. 2 Cor 5:17

TexasTerritory
on 8/9/13 6:44 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Funny~~ breast enhancement
Debra M.
on 8/9/13 7:00 am - TX
VSG on 03/26/13
Not only is he going to be confused, he is going to be very disappointed. Or maybe he is going to think you need a refund.

Most Active