6 monthc check up today

SarahI
on 8/28/13 6:28 am - Indian River, MI
VSG on 03/04/13

Everything went well with my 6 month check up today. I met with my PA and she is extremely happy with my progress and will see me back in 6 months.  Saw my Dietitian and we went over meal plans for the next 6 months and that was it.  I am on my own.  There is a support group i can go to, but it is only once a month here and it is late at night, and my problem is i work 10 hour days sometimes more, i wake up at 4:30 every morning.  I get home at 5 pm make dinner, do my family time, exercise, then go to bed.  There is no time in my day for a late evening support group.. So i am glad i have my friends here at OH.  i can get the support i need, get my questions answered and provide support to those who need it.  I feel at home here.. Even tho i will probably never meet any body i hope you all the best and that you have success in all your endeavors.  

SARAH

great.lakes.girl.
on 8/28/13 6:35 am
Glad to hear you're doing well . I am like you,this is my support and it is nice to hear when people are doing well. keep up the good work congratulations.
Most Active