2 YRS PO

Eula "Evie" R.
on 9/16/13 9:11 am - Mount Nebo, WV

Hi All,

It has been awhile since I have been on here, My surgery was 2 yrs. this past May. One of the best things I have ever done for myself, life. I have had a TT and around the world surgery this past Dec. The 29 th of Aug, 2013 a few weeks ago I had outer and inner thigh lifts and skin removed from my butt. It has not been 3 weeks yet. I can say that the sleeve is a tool to help you learn to eat right, I still get full but I can also eat a lot of junk food now if I want. Take this tool and make it work for you the rest of your life. It is easy to regain, still need to watch what you eat, and exercise. Just like before surgery.  Are there any 2 yrs. this past May people, how are you doing? God Bless, Evie       

justrite
on 9/16/13 1:35 pm - Sacramento, CA

I am 3 yrs out and you are right you can eat junk and regain!! i was surprised,but i gained 5 pounds and have been wanting to lose it for a year!! I really honestly haven't tried hard enough. its my own fault. you sound like you have done terrific! good for you.

Eula "Evie" R.
on 9/16/13 2:13 pm - Mount Nebo, WV

Hi Justrite,

No, I have gained 8 lbs and want to get it off and lose a little more, like you I have not really tried very hard to get it back off. I am recovering from surgery it will be 3 weeks this Thursday. I had my thighs lift and loose skin off my butt removed. Ol my this has been a hard surgery for me. I just got back out of the hospital yesterday, had to have 2 units of blood. I hope I am on the way to a full recovery. I want to start eating better and going back to the gym. Man, I got active after I lost weight and it is killing me to sit around now. The Dr. wants me to eat a lot of liver so I filled up on liver today. Got to try to get more iron in plus water. Keep up the good work only 5 lbs in 3 years you have done great.angry

God Bless

Evie

Most Active