Nice catch up weekend...finally!

jenn227
on 10/6/13 1:34 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

We have been running non stop for months...vacations, weddings, showers, so many wonderful events, but I am definitely feeling the stress of not having a rest on the weekends to get my house, my mind and my spirit refreshed!  This weekend, we had nothing to do!! 

Friday night I was a babbling looney toon from work, so we sat out back on our deck for a while with a few glasses of wine and then fell asleep really early.  The goofy dog woke us up at 7 yesterday, and we got up & started pretty early. I made a crockpot chicken chili that we're actually having today...it's heating back up now. I planned meals for the week and wrote my food shopping list. Then I went to the park and ran/walked for 45 minutes (ran 25 minutes straight!!), then came home and washed all of the windows in my downstairs....gross!  We wanted to decorate for Halloween and I could not put anything in front of these filthy windows!  Being in school last year & working full time, we really didn't decorate much and I didn't clean my windows in forever!  We started to decorate but it was seriously hot as hell here in Jersey yesterday, so we decided to take a break and finish that later.  Got my shower & got ready, then the hubs and I went to one of our favorite restaurants and sat outside and split some calamari and should have split a salad....I seriously had enough crab and avacado salad to last me for 2 weeks!  I packed most of it up and brought it home...actually had some for breakfast and still not a dent!

After lunch, we went to the local produce place to get my produce for the week, then to the butchers to get the meats.  I made grilled salmon and zucchini for dinner later last night, and we finished up decorating...the house looks awesome!

Today, I'm puttering around.  I made meatballs (regular and then gluten/dairy free for the hubs), sauce and put them in another crockpot...we're having tailgating food today: chicken chili and meatballs!  I have a whole chicken in a pot and I am going to make chicken soup to have for my lunches this week.  Once I have the soup going, I'm going to take a ride to Kohl's...have to get my son a shirt and tie for the homecoming dance on Friday.  I also need to pick up a few more things from the regular food store. 

So this is so not an exciting post....I was just feeling so much better about it being Sunday and facing an absolutely crazy week of work this week!  Ha ha...sorry if I bored you :)

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

TexasTerritory
on 10/6/13 2:08 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Sounds productive!

jenn227
on 10/6/13 4:40 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

It really was, thanks!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Tracy D.
on 10/6/13 3:19 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13
It really does soothe the soul to stay home and take of things. Glad you had this time for you and your family

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

jenn227
on 10/6/13 4:39 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Thanks!

Vanessa_M
on 10/6/13 4:16 am

Is that a relaxing weekend?  I was exhausted just reading that! This Jersey heat is crazy!

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

Dr. Rohit Patel, Cooper University Hospital 

jenn227
on 10/6/13 4:38 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

LOL!  Well it's better than trying to get a bunch of stuff done & going to weddings, showers, etc...there is something wrong with me!

Most Active