Latest NSV!!! Mildly Expensive

SarahI
on 10/7/13 12:42 am - Indian River, MI
VSG on 03/04/13

Yesterday I was packing up my leathers to put them away from my motorcycle season here in Michigan since it is going to be snowing within weeks. (maybe within days the way this cold has been setting in)  I haven't worn them in a couple months since we sold our precious bike for a more comfortable touring bike.  So regardless, Ed coaxed me to try the chaps on again and to my surprise, I will need to purchase a new pair in the spring along with a new leather jacket. Both have become too large for me to wear.  The jacket I could get away with wearing but the chaps are a definite nope!  This summer the belt was on the middle eye hook.  Now it goes all the way past it and cinches to my waist and still has too much room in between.  When i was at my heaviest i was maxed out to the last eye hook on the belt and i was able to put myself and my 12 year old daughter in the chaps for comparison as to how round i was before.  So now, i think i will just sell them and buy myself some new leathers for next year.  I was kind of getting bored with those ones any ways LOL!  It was a good day for me yesterday.  Totally loving my Sleeve!

SARAH

jenn227
on 10/7/13 4:34 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

LIKE!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Most Active