2 Week Pre-Op Diet

pineview01
on 10/9/13 8:47 am, edited 10/9/13 8:48 am - Davison, MI

That shows how different they all are.  I had to buy the product they want in a kit.  We had to mix with milk.  I had to get "permission" to use almond milk instead.  I too had to have 5 shakes per day.  I switched from their products to premier protein, I like the vanilla best, and the Syntax Nectar products as soon as I had surgery.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

LosingSarah
on 10/9/13 8:37 am - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

I was required to buy something my health system had, but I've had Premier Protein and they are not bad (the chocolate ones anyway).

Good luck!  I'm one week into my pre-op diet. It's easier everyday :)

jenamir21
on 10/9/13 10:02 am
VSG on 10/14/13

Well hopefully I have made the right decision it was on my list for approved protein drinks. I was not about spend over 65.00 for a bag of protein powder that was disgusting. I just could not do that, I talked with my nutritionist and he stated that recommend using there product, but I can use others. I took that as you want me to buy ur expensive product and not the cheaper one. I think its all the damn no matter which shake you decide to use. I go in tomorrow for a PAT appt. at the hospital where I am having surgery, so hopefully everything works out for me.

NIcolexxo
on 10/9/13 11:57 am
VSG on 09/27/13

I've been using the Premier Protein, pre-op and post op and I love it! I actually just froze them in ice pops.... we will see how those turn out tommorow. For me, they were the best tasting. Many club stores (BJs, Costco and Sams) carry them as well!

Pre-Op 385/Surgery Day 328

jenamir21
on 10/9/13 12:28 pm
VSG on 10/14/13

What are the ice pops?

mkvand
on 10/9/13 8:12 pm
VSG on 01/06/14 with

Popsicles.  Or, since these are chocolate, fudgesicles. 

NIcolexxo
on 10/9/13 11:30 pm
VSG on 09/27/13
They don't make them, I just bought those kiddie ice pop maker things that you pour juice into and freeze. I filled them up with one of the premier protein shakes and I'm hoping they taste like a chocolate popsicle.

Pre-Op 385/Surgery Day 328

amy.lyriotakis
on 10/9/13 8:47 pm

Love the Premier Protein although I cannot find Strawberry (which is my absolute favorite).  This was cleared through my nutritionist.  I am nine days post surgery and continue to use the Premier Protein daily!

Most Active