Nebraska Peeps!

kjo74
on 10/24/13 2:16 am - Lincoln, NE

Hello to all my fellow Huskers!

Say, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a Nebraska group get together?  I am in the Lincoln area, I have met another Husker on YouTube that would like to meet (and we have the same surgeon....Dr. Thomas White).  I am still pre-op, looking to have my surgery date in Feb/March.  

With the new Outlet Mall opening here soon, I thought maybe we could all get together, shop, swap stories (since I'm sure everyone is in different phases), and just start another support system.  I'm pretty sure we could never get enough of that, right?  kiss

Let me know your thoughts!  

Kendra

Approved!   Meet with surgeon 4/1 to get my surgery date! 

Tracy D.
on 10/24/13 3:19 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Kendra - I would absolutely LOVE that!   There's a few of us up here in the Omaha metro area.  Lindsay, Brenda and another person whose name escapes me right now.   Let's do it! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

HuskerBrenda
on 10/24/13 4:40 am - Omaha, NE
VSG on 09/23/13
That sounds like a great idea! I'd love to meet you all IRL.

Dr. White is my surgeon too. Angie, Katie and everyone there have been super to work with. I'll send you a friend request.

Brenda

45y/o  5'4" Sleeve 9/23/13 Dr. Thomas White  HW 245; SW 232.8; CW 141.8

StacyRed
on 10/24/13 4:54 am - KS
VSG on 04/01/13

I don't live in Lincoln, but I was just there a few nights ago for the Bon Jovi concert! Lovely Town that you live in! :)

kjo74
on 10/24/13 5:27 am - Lincoln, NE

Thanks StacyRed!!

Would you ladies like to give me your email or do you prefer to chat via personal message here on the board?   Send me a message and let me know!

Kendra

Tracy D.
on 10/24/13 5:30 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I'm cool with doing personal messages through OH. 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

kjo74
on 10/24/13 5:38 am - Lincoln, NE

Ok!   VSGAllison (YouTuber buddy) will not be able to meet until after 11/17.  I know with the holidays coming up, finding a time to meet may be tricky....but if we get this first one set up, I think future ones will be easier to get planned.   Are there days that work better for any of you?  I'm pretty flexible, I don't have kids and my husband works for the BNSF railroad....so I only have me to plan around.  LOL   I work M-F, however if a weekday works better, I could take the day off.....and the mall may not be so busy. 

Kendra

Tracy D.
on 10/24/13 11:20 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13
The weekend of the 9th or 16th in Nov work for me.

meljac22
on 10/24/13 11:41 am - NE
VSG on 10/09/12

Hi fellow Husker Fans.. I am in Lincoln and if it works out would love to meet up with others also. I haven't posted on here for awhile, but I am on MFP.. I am just over a year out from my VSG and have done really well with it.. If you want to you can invite me as a friend on here. I am on this board alot reading but not posting as much.. I might just have to start posting more on OH now.. Meljac22

kjo74
on 10/25/13 5:56 am - Lincoln, NE

Well, since the mall doesn't open until 11/15, if we want meet there it would need to be the 16th.   Will this day work for anyone else?    I know that VSG Allison won't be home from her trip yet, but hopefully we can have another meet up in December and she can come then.

Kendra

Most Active