Happy Halloween! Picture time!

danixbanani
on 10/31/13 5:10 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

I don't really dress up for halloween really...none of my friends or family throw parties so I'm just like *shrug*.  I did the West Village parade one year and that was enough for me haha.

BUT, we throw huge Halloween party at my job (children's publishing) and have a contest.  Everyone has to dress up as a Children's book theme or character and we vote on best group and best individual.  My team dressed up as Bunny in the Ballet (which hasn't been released yet) and R.L. Stein is our guest judge every year!  He's one of our authors :)  Anyway, just thought I'd post this pic of me and Bob for fun and because I think I look fairly good in my ballet outfit!  haha

band to sleeve revision and loving life!

You do you, and I'll do me

Nikke2003
on 10/31/13 5:42 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

OMGGGGG... blast from the past!!! Do you know that I owned (and read) over 60-70 R.L Stine books when I was a kid hahahahahaha I was a HUGE fan... that's the greatest picture I've ever seen hahahaha

You look great! That's so fun!!!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

danixbanani
on 10/31/13 6:12 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

LOL I too was a big RL fan.  It's so fun to meet him in person and hang out with him every year.  He's very down to earth and he lives in the city so he's often in our offices!  YAY and thanks! 

danixbanani
on 10/31/13 6:13 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

BTW, he just wrote an adult book!  I haven't read it myself but it might appeal to you!

shrinking_sarah
on 10/31/13 7:42 am - CA

Awesome!  I'm a school librarian (currently at a high school), but I love children's books at all levels. :)  My kids are 5 and 7 so I'm always looking for new reading material for them.  I'll have to look for the bunny book.  I have an aspiring ballerina. :)

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???

danixbanani
on 10/31/13 12:06 pm - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with
If you feel comfortable sending me your home or work address via PM I will send you books!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/13 11:27 am

Lookin' good. Real good!

danixbanani
on 10/31/13 12:06 pm - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with
Thank you

sarapilar
on 11/1/13 3:12 am
VSG on 02/21/13

You look great!

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views