3 weeks postoperative

FLParrotGirl
on 11/4/13 3:03 am
VSG on 10/14/13

Hello,  it has been 3 weeks since my surgery.  I am doing great!  I had a NSV yesterday, went shopping for gym clothes and fit into an XL!  First of all, I went shopping for gym clothes, crazy but it was exciting. Secondly, I fit into an XL after only 3 weeks!

i have lost 25.8 pounds since preop diet and feel great.  Am able to get my protein, water and vitamins in.  The only downsize is my gallbladder will be taken out in 2 weeks.  :(

mickeymantle
on 11/4/13 3:37 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

your doing great

to bad the surgeon did not take out your gallbladder during the sleeve surgery

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

FLParrotGirl
on 11/4/13 4:40 am
VSG on 10/14/13
I know. I even asked about it before the surgery. Craziness.
jenamir21
on 11/4/13 6:07 am
VSG on 10/14/13

Hey @flparrotgirl congrats on your lost so far. I have lost 40 pounds since starting pre-op. I have been at a stall for the last week with no pounds lost. So far it has been very depressing, but I keep telling myself its just a stall and it will past. I am just so frustrated and losing hope. Im tired of this weight and I am doing everything I can to get it off...but right now it is not moving.

28 YO 5'11 HW:315 GW:185 SW:293

FLParrotGirl
on 11/4/13 6:54 am
VSG on 10/14/13

Are you taking measurements?  I found losing inches as well is just as motivating.  40 pounds is a lot!  Remember, it is only 3 weeks out.  You are doing awesomeangry

schatzelin
on 11/4/13 8:41 am - north shore city auckland, New Zealand

hi im three weeks post op and have lost 24 pounds.im eating normal food but just reallly cut up and at two weeks my weight stalled for four days i talked to my doc and she said this happens all the time and that every two or three weeks the weight will stall ...has this happened to you?i even had a wine on the wknd...ssssh dont tell anyone!!!

jenamir21
on 11/4/13 10:18 am
VSG on 10/14/13

Congrats so far on your weight loss. I am still in my stall...I have been trying to eat as healthy as possible, but its getting to the point I don't know what to eat. I started soft foods this week, so today I had a couple of French fries, some chili, and half of a grilled chicken Quesadilla. I am not hungry at all right now, and I have had about 700 calories today. Which is the highest I have been able to get since surgery. One minute the nutritionist is saying u cant eat this..but now u can eat it. I know I haven't been doing my multivitamin and I need to get some along with b12..along with b-complex...does it ever end.

schatzelin
on 11/4/13 11:07 am - north shore city auckland, New Zealand
Hey I think u should just listen to ur body..not the nutritionist so much.I eat about half a cup per serve.have no idea about the calories though...how long has ur stall lasted.is b12 important?
I have not alot of energy...
jenamir21
on 11/4/13 12:13 pm
VSG on 10/14/13

I have been at a stall since 10/25 and I think b12 is important..even thou I haven't been taking them. Right now I feel like I over ate today...I am just so confused..and frustrated with this stall...and surgery.

schatzelin
on 11/4/13 5:03 pm - north shore city auckland, New Zealand
Woah thats like a ten day stall...the only thing I can think is that ur calorue intakevtoo high.what have u eaten and drank lo ast coupla days..maybe ur drinking alot of cali ries?
Only thing I can think off?
Most Active