So close!!!!

alicia0206
on 11/10/13 6:08 pm

I woke up at 4am today to use the restroom and of course I can't go back to sleep yet... maybe because in 12 hours I get to call and find out what time my surgery is scheduled for.... I am so close, the next time I go to bed (besides for a nap) I will be waking up on my surgery day!! Tomorrow is finally the day, the day for my new life to start.

Anyway, I know I haven't posted anything good, but I need to share and I need to share with people who can share with my excitement and understanding of how much this is going to change my life! 

shannonmcgee
on 11/10/13 7:30 pm
VSG on 12/09/13

I am so happy for you. That must be an exciting time. I am still waiting on approval from the insurance company. Good luck tomorrow. Your life starts tomorrow. Please keep us updated on how its going.

Debra M.
on 11/10/13 8:15 pm - TX
VSG on 03/26/13
We are all very happy for you. Don't worry if you cannot sleep. You will get plenty of rest during and after surgery. Don't forget your pillow when you go to the hospital. Good luck, I'll be sending good thoughts your way.

on 11/10/13 9:24 pm

I am scheduled for sleeve surgery next Monday 11/18 so I can certainly relate to your nervousness.  I wish you all the best on your new life.

Most Active