One year out!

starry957
on 1/3/14 10:51 am

Well, I am one year Jan 8th and have lost over 130lbs (I have given myself a 10 pound range to float between during "maintenance").  I have discovered a WHOLE lot about my personal relationship issues with eating and food and have found that maintenance is not a "stage", but an ongoing, never ending lifestyle.  It is HARD, and it has illuminated for me, just how significant my weirdo thinking about eating and food really is!!  Christmas was...well...interesting - still working on getting back onto the healthy wagon...

Just wondering, for those of you in and around the same point as I am - how is your restriction?  If you're willing to share your specific "typical day" menu....this would be great!  I am well aware that our capacity increases, and just wanting to ensure that I'm on the right track here.

Thanks so much,

Kerry

January 8th, 2013 - VSG with Dr Paul Sullivan (St Joe's Toronto)

Scott S.
on 1/3/14 9:11 pm - TX

Only 5 months out, but wanted to congratulate you on your success!  I'm still at 90g protein and just around 700 calories for my goal every day.  There are posters who will post the entire daily menus.  Be on the look out for the "What are you eatings" posts.  Pretty cool.

VSG: 8/8/13 

Cathy K.
on 1/3/14 11:27 pm

am almost to 5 months out, I see you are 90 protein grams, how has your hair loss been?

Scott S.
on 1/4/14 4:07 am - TX

Hi Cathy.. looks like we are August 13 VSG buddies!

I have been lucky and no hair loss thus far.  The protein has been pretty easy with 1/3 of it getting done with my first shake of the day.

Are you having significant hair loss?

VSG: 8/8/13 

Most Active