HELP ON THIS PAGE

sjkern
on 1/24/14 1:43 pm - wadena, MN

I am still new here and need help putting profile pic on. I down sized it to 100 x 100 pixels like it said to do.   Still does not work. Also how do you make the weight loss ruler? You know that color thing that tells the weight you started and are at and want. looks like a ruler.

help please

Marissa G.
on 1/24/14 3:43 pm - CA

Under "MY OH" on the top right hand corner, there should be a link that says "HEALTH TRACKER" click that and make your tracker.  As far as your picture is concerned, im not sure why it wont let you upload. I had no problems.  Maybe jsut a bug in the system

sjkern
on 1/24/14 11:24 pm - wadena, MN

THANKS MARISSA!

Sandy M.
on 1/24/14 8:29 pm - Detroit Lakes, MN
Revision on 05/08/13

Hey lakes area person - welcome to the site!  I live in DL from May to October and can't wait for spring!  I actually had my VSG done in Fargo last spring.

The weight loss ruler is called a ticker.  So after you go to Health Tracker (My OH at the upper right side of your page, then Health Tracker), enter in your current weight and whatever other measurements you want to track.  Then at the top of the page, click on Tickers and Widgets, then Create New Ticker.  Put in your starting weight or highest weight, then your goal weight.  Select your background and your ticker marker (icon).  Now, this is important.  If you want that ticker to show up on your message board posts, look at the right side of your page and click the boxes there.  Save ticker.  

One final step - there is a note section below the Save Ticker - click on the hyperlink "Messageboard Settings" and then click the box that says "Enable My Signature".  Your newly created ticker should appear in the rectangle above.  You can also add there your own verbiage if you want, for example:  Height 5'4"  HW:223 Lap band 2006, revised to Sleeve 5/8/2013, SW:196.

One more note - OH is having a hard time with our tickers lately, so you might see it appear just fine one day and gone the next.  The only we've been able to fix that is to delete the old ticker entirely and create a new one, so save the steps above!  

When you lose weight, go to My OH, Health Tracker, and enter your new weight.  The ticker will update automatically.

Height 5'4"  HW:223 Lap band 2006, revised to Sleeve 5/8/2013, SW:196

sjkern
on 1/24/14 11:29 pm - wadena, MN

i would rather go to "paint" on my computer and start my own i think....and post it every so offten or have a photo so it travels with my "posts". i have not even got it set up yet for surgery....i have a 8 hr meeting yet and also meet with two other people to chat with.....who knows...it could be 6 mo yet.......thats what i herd from some folks.

thanks a lot for your  info sandy

sjkern
on 1/24/14 11:48 pm - wadena, MN

i went to paint and down sized my photo to 90 pixels instead of 100 x100.

now for the "health tracker.......i am not sure if i should put it up yet.......like i said before i never had my "sleeve" surgery yet.....and dont know when i t will or can happen.

most folks been telling me 6 mo. it takes.    sound like from chattin on the phone where i will have it...asap. so who knows.

thanks my friends....

who from centeral minnesota or close? i am from wadena county....bottom left corner.

sjkern
on 1/24/14 11:31 pm - wadena, MN

Are there areas an here where you can post a pic and it stays where ever you go on here???

ambrosia79
on 1/24/14 10:34 pm - PA

I have been having trouble with this, too, so it's not just you LOL!  Going to try the steps listed above again and see if it works for me this time!

sjkern
on 1/24/14 11:50 pm - wadena, MN

What part you talking about? Looks likie you have both items.....your profile picture and  you range of dieting.

Most Active