"Cook Yourself Thin" TV Series

Alese M.
on 3/13/14 8:00 am - FL

Last nite I watched (for my first time) a new series on Lifetime Movie Channel (LMN) called "Cook Yourself Thin"...The first episode last nite I watched, was a woman who wanted to lose a dress size, so the hosts reduced her former calorie content of 3,000 to 1,600 cal.  

You can catch full episodes on Lifetime Channel and also recipes...plus you can click onto the LMN (lifetime Movie Channel on that website).

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/cook-yourself-thin/recipes   Two recipes I looked for from that show were "Tuna Melt" also "Sweet and Sour Pork Chops".  Another recipe was for "French Toast"....   To adjust your calorie intake you can either set the weight you want to get to say 130 # and it is 1300 cal...For me, I doubt I would lose on that intake, however, on the show the intake was figured at 130 x 10 equalling 1300 cal.   O, TV show I watched was on Wednesday at 9 or 10 pm....   Have fun....Looks interesting.  At least you can watch how it is done.  I need visual.   alese inFL

alese in SE FL    

PerfectAngel
on 3/13/14 8:26 am

Thank you for posting this, I love watching shows like this!  ~Thanks

sillymilly
on 3/13/14 8:43 am - NC
VSG on 07/17/13

Everyone thinks its funny that I watch so many cooking shows since I had my surgery. I'd rather cook than eat out, though!  

Highest weight:  287    Surgery weight:  279   Current weight:  150

Alese M.
on 3/13/14 1:18 pm - FL

lol  me too!!!  I don't even like to cook which is funny too....

alese

alese in SE FL    

Most Active