looking much closer!!!!

Kelly Jean
on 3/24/14 10:17 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Today has been a very long day ...physicaly and mentaly ... gotn up early put both kids on the bus and then decided to run to bjs to get all the shopping done for this week and next week in case they do the surgery april 1st... while shopping I get a call from my surgeons office telling me something in my blood work came back off I needed to also see an endocrinologist ..my ptc was  low and my calcium was high....  something about para thyroid...   so there I am in bjs on the phone calling drs  trying to get appts  wooooo hooooo I did ....I got an appt at 2pm today ...but I aldo had my follow up at 1:30pm today with my pulmonalogist ....whewbi managed to do both and everything was perfect.... the protien shakes and the almond milk threw things out of wack .... but I eas cleared by everyone ... and managed to get home for the kids and a meeting I had at 4:30...  dinner on the table at 6pm all done for the night now just realing........spoke with the drs office just waiting on the ok from the insurance and April 1st will be the date ..... crossing my fingers ...please cross yours also....  Im so excited...   sorry I rambeled lol 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views