Hello OH

Plumlove
on 3/26/14 3:15 am

Hello Everyone,

My name lis Patty. Im scheduled for VSG on April 28th. Ive been lurking :-) around the forum for a couple of month snow just learning from all of you! Im looking forward to joining you all in the next phase of my journey towards being whole - mind, body and soul. Im am a 37 yo Wife, Mother and professional. I love all 3 of those roles (good days and not so good) and now its time for me to reclaim my life, my sense of self and kill this monkey that I have allowed to stay on my back for my whole life!

Please let me know if anyone know of a good support group in the Naperville/Plainfield are in Illinois.

Thanks!!

Patty

csbsteph
on 3/26/14 5:15 am - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Hiya Patty, I'm Stephanie,39 also & wife & Mamma to 1.  I'm still a newbie on the site but it's been a God-send of helpful & inspiring info. to me.  I live in the South so I can't help you find a local group; my bariatric center for my surgeon has one yours might too.  Good luck with everything & Welcome.

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

Plumlove
on 3/26/14 10:02 am

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I may have to go with my Dr's office though its about 1 hr away from home on a good day…. Hoping to get one closer to home. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

bigredlt
on 3/26/14 12:47 pm - Harrisburg, PA
VSG on 03/07/14 with

Welcome! Looking forward to learning & shrinking together!

42 y/o, 5'7", HW 289, Start Weight 280. SW 264 on 3/7/14. Diagnosed w/IDC 5/16/14.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views