Update- I'm Sleeved!

mrspetty
on 3/28/14 12:06 pm
VSG on 03/26/14

I meant to post sooner, but the last couple of days have been a painful blur. I'm home now. My surgery was successful. I've had a lot of pain, but there are no leaks. I had a rotten experience with my surgeon and the staff at the hospital. They kept telling me that I shouldn't be in so much pain.

I'm trying to focus on being home, look to the positive and enjoy time with my family. I am still SO exhausted and sore. Hoping tomorrow gets easier. Also struggling to stay on top of fluids.

dalaimama
on 3/28/14 12:16 pm

Glad you got home and are recovering :) but sorry you had a not so stellar experience at the hospital..it kills me that they can just tell you how much pain you should be in. Geez. That's silly, everyone's different!

Hope you keep feeling better and better! :)

~Cheryl

gsp8610
on 3/28/14 12:36 pm

Hang tight!  Everyday gets easier and better!

ShrinkingViolet2013
on 3/28/14 12:40 pm

Congratulations!  It's too bad that your experience was not + at your hospital.  You will feel progressively better each day.  Remember to walk and drink!  Lots of good luck and much success!

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/14 2:52 pm
VSG on 03/26/14

I had surgery the 26th also! Congrats. Sorry about your surgeon experience. :-(

wesman43
on 3/28/14 5:42 pm, edited 3/28/14 5:43 pm
VSG on 03/19/14

Hang tight! The pain will continue to diminish, before I knew it...my derma-bond was peeling off and I was back at sleeping on my stomach!

The fluids...just get down as much as you can...it's really hard to gauge how much you're really intaking this early...just stretch it out and get a feel for how fast you can sip

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/14 7:42 pm
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views