LONGish 9 Month Update

themexcellentone
on 4/2/14 1:20 pm
VSG on 07/08/13 with

"As I climbed to my highest 50ish pounds, I didn’t care how I dressed. I bought clothes based on whether or not they fit rather than if I actually liked them…"

GURL.  PREACH.

At my biggest, I was wearing tight 4-5x and a tight 30/32.  I bought what fit, without much regard to whether or not it really looked good or was flattering.

Mind you, I am still in plus sizes and my body may settle to the smaller end of plus (which I am totally okay with), and now...SO. MANY. CHOICES!  It is really overwhelming sometimes just how many more places I can buy clothes that actually fit AND LOOK GOOD!  I have to tell myself when I go shopping that if I don't absolutely love it, it doesn't come home with me.

You SHOULD write a WLS friendly cookbook!  There is a distinct lack of them, and they should exist.  As this and other WLS become more common, it's a niche that needs attention.  You and Frisco should partner up!

You are doing fantastically, and I can't wait to see you hit your goal.  You are a rockstar!  Keep at it!

VSG by Nick Nicholson in 2013. Revised to DS 2/23/2023 by Chad Carlton.

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/14 4:39 pm

Fantastic update! I'm looking forward to reading your goal post very soon! Keep up the great work!!!!

Most Active