Shameful pictures

tiffanys73
on 4/7/14 1:13 am

I had a woman message me that posting a bathing suit picture is shameful. I in no way want to offend anyone. I posted it to my profile. I want anyone who wants to see the end results of "my" journey to be able too! For 8 years I researched wls and wondered what I would look like...would I need plastics..would I meet my goal...how will my body look and feel after 20 years of obesity!

i looked at every before and after picture I could set my eyes on! So to anyone that feels offended I truly didn't intend that. My hope is that people will get the information they are searching for and make the best decision for themselves!

Jackie T.
on 4/7/14 1:18 am - KS
VSG on 12/19/12

Tiffany - congratulation and you are rocking that swimsuit.  There is nothing shameful or distasteful about the picture you took.  You look fantastic. 

Highest Weight: 285 SW: 264.6 CW:163.1   Surgeon's GW: 189  PCP's GW: 165-170  

My GW:  154   MFP:  jteaford                  

tiffanys73
on 4/7/14 1:22 am

Thank you! 

mickeymantle
on 4/7/14 1:27 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

there crazy , some people beleave women  should be covered from head to toe , they are afraid some skin might show

maybe they thought you where in under wear but the suit does not look like under wear

also women in under wear and skimp bathing suits are on tv every day

so show of you progress and be proud , bet there are plenty of women out there that would like to see nudes to see how there bodies really will look , tube sock boobs, skin folds

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

SunnyGal14
on 4/7/14 1:27 am, edited 4/7/14 1:28 am
VSG on 08/06/14

Nothing is shameful about it! That person should be ashamed for trying to lower someone's confidence!  You look great! Good for you! 

Vsg on 8/6/14  5'8" HW 266 SW 243 CW 169 GW 155. 

VPrincess228
on 4/7/14 1:28 am
VSG on 02/03/14

I can only hope I would be confident enough to rock a swimsuit pic when I got to my goal weight!  I think it's AMAZING that you are able to post a swimsuit pic for the rest of us to see!  Not only to see the wonderful transformation that you have gone through, but to see that your surgery scars are barely even noticeable!  Which is another question that is frequently asked on this site.  Keep rockin that bikini!  Whoever is offended is CLEARLY jealous of your amazingness 

LAURA 28 years old  Height: 5' 6 1/2"  HW: 265  SW: 237  CW: 184

M1 -18  M2 -13  M3 -12  M4 -8

carrie054
on 4/7/14 1:32 am

I'm sorry someone said that, it is definitely not shameful and you look great!  Some of the most helpful pics and videos I've seen are the ones in swimsuits or even underwear.  It takes courage, and is very helpful for people in process!  

Congrats :)

VSG on 1/28/14

M1 -24 lbs  M2 -11  M3 -14 M4 -6 lb(total loss:  55)

HW:  297  SW:  279 CW:  224

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 4/7/14 1:35 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Good Lord! Are you serious?? It is absolutely fine and not shameful or offensive in any way!!! I can't believe someone would message you to say that! Keep posting and you look fabulous!!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Turquoisegal
on 4/7/14 1:43 am - Belfair, WA

Doll what's shameful is her self centered, insensitive approach! If you feel awesome in it I say "Work it girl!

Shagdoll
on 4/7/14 1:43 am

Wow!!!!  I think you look amazing and I would most certainly rock a bikini if I looked like you.   You look fantastic!

I cannot believe someone would message you about it being shameful to post a bathsuit pic.  What do we live in, the dino ages???!!!  And even then, if I wanted to show my progress like that ... the only person's opinion I would take to heart is my own husband.  If he didn't want me to then I wouldn't.  

Again, you look amazing.  Thank you for sharing! 

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active