I got sick tonight...

Annievvho
on 4/14/14 1:42 pm - Roanoke, VA
VSG on 11/29/13

It's been a good little while since something made me sick. I was starting to wonder if my restriction had lessened, but alas, it has not (good news, bad delivery). Today I was having the kind of day where every meal was a chore. I took advantage, kept my fluids up, but didn't eat anything extra - just focused on my protein. Dinner time came, and I didn't really feel like eating, but I had some things that needed to be eaten, and I was still under on my protein, so I fixed some egg whites. This is something that has been on my foods list since week 2. I got sick off of them on Christmas, but I've done pretty well with them since then. I had just a little, I measured out a serving, added a half serving of low fat cheese, and that was my dinner. I ate it and felt fine at first, but then started feeling indigestion. Then I had some burping issues. It wasn't severe, but I kept accidentally swallowing air. Then as time went on, the indigestion got worse. I took a shower, and then started experiencing the "foamies," but it wasn't until after my shower, now over an hour since I'd eaten that the nausea swept over me. I had to rush to the bathroom. Now, I saw a tiny little smidge of red in my vomit (sorry, TMI), and it could be from sinus drainage (it is allergy season), but it has me a little concerned. Should I be? Also, why am I getting sick that long after I ate when the amount shouldn't be too much (I know I've eaten MORE than that at once before), I don't think I ate too quickly, and I wasn't feeling too full or sick right after eating? Was it just because I didn't have much appetite today, and my stomach was tighter? Was it maybe that my stomach for whatever reason couldn't break down the food today, so it kicked it back out?

pineview01
on 4/14/14 1:46 pm - Davison, MI

It could be something else all together.  May be a little of the bug going around or something is upsetting you?

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Annievvho
on 4/14/14 1:55 pm - Roanoke, VA
VSG on 11/29/13

I do have a bit of a headache...

pineview01
on 4/15/14 1:46 pm - Davison, MI

Hope you get feeling better!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active