FINALLY GOT MY DATE...JUNE 3rd! Yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

ladiieBee
on 4/14/14 6:34 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

I am very excited!  I finally got my surgery date!! MAKE ROOM FOR ME ON THE LOSERS BENCH! I chose June 3rd so I can get my affairs in order etc,. I really feel like calling back and asking for an earlier one lol!! I can't believe how everything is falling into place! I'm gonna start shopping for vits, protein powders, broths and the like. aaaahhhhh I can't believe it's finally happening!

~B

~LadiieBee~ 

alykat1116
on 4/14/14 7:31 am - NV

How exciting! Congratulations!!!

Height: 5' 2''     HW: 310     SW: 273    CW: 239 (03/21/16)    VSG was on 03/10/2014  

ladiieBee
on 4/15/14 10:20 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

thanks I'm super excited!!

~LadiieBee~ 

Dreamingofbeaches
on 4/14/14 7:41 am
with

Congratulations!  That is very exciting!  I can't wait to finally get mine scheduled!  Soon I hope!

-Jen

Consult weight 4/7/14: 381.5   SW 7/1/14:

ladiieBee
on 4/15/14 10:20 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

you will be there soon... And before you know it you'll be on the losers bench!!

~LadiieBee~ 

Tirza T.
on 4/14/14 7:50 am
VSG on 01/17/12

Congrats! June will be right around the corner really. It is smart of you to start preparing now and get everything you will need. Good luck!

Female, Height 5'6"
HW&Surgeon Consult Weight: 330 lbs. SW: 294 CW:
ladiieBee
on 4/15/14 10:27 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

I am like freaking out I'm soo excited. But I know I need to get everything set with my job and preparing for after surg and stuff so that's the only thing keeping me from calling and asking for an earlier date.

~LadiieBee~ 

b4dawncindy
on 4/14/14 1:34 pm

Hi, I am so happy for you - that's how I felt for nine months up until today.  I was so excited that today was my surgery day!  I had to postpone it several times due to medical emergencies in my family and then the unexpected loss of my hero, my Dad.  Finally I thought I had something to look forward to and I was so ready for today.

My family members have never battled weight and do not understand.  Today as I laid on the bed with my IV placed, all hell broke lose with my very unsupportive family.  I ended up in tears and finally after I wore down and couldn't stand the negativity and lack of support which I thought I had, I left the hospital.  That was early this afternoon and I'm still crying and depressed and of course eating everything now. 

I could not bear going through the surgery and afterwards every ache or pain or inability to eat certain foods would bring the "I told you so" from family members.  I needed them to help me after surgery.

I hope you have the support team you will need.  I didn't realize how important that was until today when I found that I had no one supporting me in my decision.  I am completely devastated.  I wish you all the best and thank you for letting me pour this out to all of you reading. 

gabby169kitty
on 4/14/14 1:42 pm

Next time ban your unsupportive family from the hospital! Do you have a church or friends who could help you? If you don't have a therapist already then I highly recommend you find one. They can help you set up healthy boundaries with your family.

Surgery will be hopefully in October or November 2014, with Dr. Megan Gilmore

b4dawncindy
on 4/14/14 2:02 pm

Thank you for the nice and understanding reply.  After a most horrible day, I'm going to try and get back up and move forward - without my family's knowledge.  This is so important to me and in the meantime I can't wait for June 3 to get here for you!  You sound so excited just like I was and I'm tickled for you!

I will try again to get this done so I can start my new life.  Thank you for your suggestions.  Have a good night :-)

Most Active