I'm home again! !!!

Kelly Jean
on 4/16/14 9:48 am
VSG on 04/08/14

ok so I'm home again....yeaaaaaaa  I got home about 4 hours ago. .. I'm loving it....    I missed my girls so much.    So as you know my sleeve was done on Tues 8 th I came home Thursday 11 th.  I knew in my heart I shouldn't go home but....I wanted to do badly. ... I didn't say how i i was really feeling. .. In my mind I figured it would all work out.... (I had severe diarrhea appearance the cast and dies from the first leak test wouldn't desolve)  I was home for 3 days. I knew Monday I want going to like going to the dr office for my follow up... I knew what it was going to mean. ..

I was  right... He sent me right back said he didn't like how I looked and the pain I was in... First they were worried that it was a leak so another cray and leak test cast scan showed that wasn't it.... THANK GOD....  so more cast and dies stuck.. it took 3 more day but looks like I'm I the clear no pain great progress  ..  and I'm home with my family. ... I started my full liquid diet week today its been 8 days... and OMG I didn't know creamy chicken and tomato soup was so awesome. ..... Thank you all for your hopes and prayers they worked. ..:-) 

Plumlove
on 4/16/14 9:59 am

Congrats!!! Way to go with hanging in there through it all and Im glad that all worked out with no leaks!!

God bless!

Jennifer E.
on 4/16/14 10:05 am

Glad you are home and doing well :)

Jennifer:  HW:  252     SW: 244.   CW:  168

Surgery Date:  3/17/14

bigredlt
on 4/16/14 10:12 am - Harrisburg, PA
VSG on 03/07/14 with

Glad you're on the mend!

42 y/o, 5'7", HW 289, Start Weight 280. SW 264 on 3/7/14. Diagnosed w/IDC 5/16/14.

Most Active