Finally

beckers80
on 4/19/14 12:57 pm

I know I have posted so many times on here regarding mixed emotions on my upcoming sleeve. Well I have decided I need to do this and I want to do this! I start my 7 day 1200 calorie tomorrow. I got this and can't wait to feel healthy and see the results!   I have been worried about failing, but the more I thought about the pros and cons for the surgrey. My health out weighs everything else, I'm only 34 years old feel like I'm 90 with one foot in the grave. I have two young kids and a wonderful husband I want to grow old with! :) I have to and want this! 4/28 I'm ready!

Tina M.
on 4/19/14 1:08 pm - NJ
VSG on 04/30/14

Yayyyy! You can do this! I'm on day 4 of my liquid diet. I will be sleeved on 4/30! I know exactly how you feel... I always joke with my friends that I'm 40 in number, but I feel like I'm 80! This is the tool we need to get our lives on track! Best wishes to you! See ya on the loser's bench! 

My new life began on April 30th, 2014!  

Start of Pre-Op Diet Weight: 282     Surgery Weight: 268     

LosingSarah
on 4/19/14 1:45 pm - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

Congrats on feeling right about your decision. I am almost 38 and I know what you mean about this excess weight making you feel way beyond your age. I am so happy I had surgery and although I still have a good chunk of weight to lose I feel so good and it gets better every day. I am at a point now where I have been bursting with so much energy, too. I love it. I'm getting so much done, and I'm enjoying life like I haven't in quite a few years.

You will feel better and will be so happy you did this for yourself and your family.

mollz007
on 4/19/14 2:17 pm
VSG on 02/20/14

Good luck!

check out my blog!

Most Active