An "uh oh, WTF" moment - WLS patient problems

acbbrown
on 4/29/14 1:38 pm - Granada Hills, CA

In preparing for surgery, I ordered all my favorite protein powders. A my dearest of all - chike iced coffee protein. I used to love this stuff, drink it all day long, and was just plain crazy over it. 

I had two today and they just tasted off. It's me and my taste buds bc they have been changing a lot lately (probably due to a lot of meds and changes of meds) but I am SAD - SAD little puppy :((((

i do have the matrix PB too - my moms bringing it to me on Thursday. Bu I'll be super sad I f I don't like that one now either. 

Yes, just whining for no reason. My welcome back party needs a few whines here and there. That way you get all sides of me :-p

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Spencerella
on 4/29/14 1:45 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

What???  Chike is no longer Da Bomb???? Sad day indeed, Alison ;) We love this side too. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

acbbrown
on 4/29/14 2:52 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I feel like the texture was a bit different and taste....but then i have this reaction to a lot of foods right now so i dont know if Chike changed or me.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/14 3:43 pm

You go ahead and whine. I'm just happy to see your azz back here!

keeping my fingers crossed for your PB Matrix.

fran67
on 4/29/14 10:53 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/08/12

I remember how much you and Jenn used to comment on the chike. I never was a coffee drinker but I was almost tempted to order some just to see what I was missing out on.  I'm still drinking the mint cookie one everyday (it's been about a year and half already!) and would be so upset if I started not liking it.  Good luck with the PB one!  

4' 11" HW 218 SW 214 Original Goal of 125 in 8.5 mos Lowest Weight 119 CW 133 Trying to get back in the 122-128 range 

Missdede
on 4/30/14 12:06 am - Canada
VSG on 10/10/12

Whine away girl!  I'm so so happy to see you back here and on the BBS Facebook group!

MAchick
on 4/30/14 12:33 am
VSG on 01/27/14

Oh no, that IS sad! I love Chike! I hope you find something that might be comparable. And welcome back :-)

happyteacher
on 4/30/14 12:33 am

Hopefully this just means you are ready to try something new and ready to enjoy a different approach!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Shagdoll
on 4/30/14 1:37 am

I've tried to bring protein shakes back into my diet lately. It really is sad because they suck balls to me.

do you remember all the concoctions ways to make Alison and I also keep staring at my container of click mocha. I just have no real desire to drink protein shakes anymore but I seem to now prefer that one hot over iced. Isn't that crazy?? All the sugarfree syrups we would add for flavor and to switch things up? I did try the matrix peanut butter cookie and I was not that impressed. Well, not impressed enough to want to drink it on a regular basis. I think I would've much rather had a chocolate protein shake with PB to blended it.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Shagdoll
on 4/30/14 1:41 am

Okay my stupid post up above does not make sense. I tried to edit it on my iPhone but it jacked my post up even more. I'm just going to leave it as it is. Sometimes the voice activation feature really sucks balls.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views