I've been sleeved!!

beckers80
on 4/30/14 8:24 pm

I have been sleeved as of Monday 4/28. So far I am feeling great except for the soreness. I pray that gets better, been holding fluids in good, and even had a BM during the hospital stay. Doctors said I'm a over achiever! I am excited to see what the next few months will bring.

Curly2014
on 4/30/14 8:29 pm

We share the same date!  I, too, am doing well.  Sitting with an ice pack on the sorest side, as we speak.  Did you have any trouble getting in water and protein?  I have, but wàter seems easier.  Good luck

EmmyK
on 4/30/14 8:30 pm - CA
VSG on 04/30/14

Congrats!  My surgery was today.  They just came in for my 3am heparin shot and Toradol, so I'm wide awake for a few. 

You ARE an overachiever!  I get to have water in 5 hours.  So exciting, but afraid of the discomfort.  I hope that your soreness gets better very soon.  In any case, things are looking up for us!

My posts are for general information and do not constitute medical advice.  They should not serve as the basis for any medical decision by you.  Call your physician for advice.  HW 248  SW 233  CW 155

meant2b03582
on 4/30/14 9:12 pm - Lewiston, ME

Congrats. I had my surgery on April 21st and it has been an amazing journey thus far. I go for my 10 day post-op visit today. I have lost 17 pounds in the past the 10 days and feel great. My suggestion to you is to make sure u follow the diet as stated and you will do amazing. Good luck in this journey!

Tracy D.
on 5/1/14 12:30 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Way to go!  Welcome to the family 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active