A fork with it's own App?!?

Shanae1
on 5/19/14 1:27 am - Marana, AZ
VSG on 03/21/14

So I came across this this morning and thought.... Well I thought it was pretty cool and pretty ridiculous at the same time! It is called Hapi fork and it is a fork that lets you know if you are eating too fast through little vibrations. It helps you learn to eat slower! It also has it's own phone app lol! So you can track your eating speeds and food from your fork! The things they come out with are amazing! I thought maybe some people might be interested to help them slow down after the sleeve. I will attach the link to the website below. Tell me what you guys think about this crazy invention!

http://www.hapi.com/products-hapifork.asp 

Surgery on 3/21/2014 with Dr. Ramos Kelly.   HW:385 SW:358 CW: 240

Shagdoll
on 5/19/14 1:57 am

That is effing absolutely crazy BUT I struggle with eating too fast most times so maybe someone like me would benefit from this vibrating fork. 

Imagine taking my own Hapi fork to a restaurant and it starts vibrating in my mouth??!!??  Will peeps think I brought my vibrating toothbrush to the table, LOL!!>??

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Shanae1
on 5/19/14 2:07 am - Marana, AZ
VSG on 03/21/14

Lol I'd love to see the looks you'd get bringing your vibrating fork to the restaurant! Haha. 

I too struggle with eating too quickly. Maybe I should try it out! I just have a hard time spending $100 on a fork though lol! 

Surgery on 3/21/2014 with Dr. Ramos Kelly.   HW:385 SW:358 CW: 240

Shagdoll
on 5/19/14 2:26 am

Oh hellz no!!!  $100 for a flippin fork to tell me to slow down?  I need to start practicing by putting my fork down and counting to 10 instead!!!  Ha!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

tdallison
on 5/19/14 4:12 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

My NUT told us about this at a support group meeting.  Sounds crazy but I think there are alot of people who could benefit from this.  Crazy sounding, but could be a great tool for some

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

Most Active