Surgery in a week...strep now???? really??

Teresa G.
on 5/27/14 1:38 pm
VSG on 06/03/14

My surgery is in one week.  I have everything done as far as pre-op goes.. Last week I was at the Dr.s office with a sore throat and sinusitis. Doc prescribed meds and gave me two cortisone shots...  Now I have yellow blisters on my tonsils and extremely sore throat.  Feels like something is stuck in there.  Going back to Dr. tomorrow.  I so don't want to have to postpone my surgery, so prayers please!!!!!

sonia29
on 5/27/14 1:42 pm
I went through surgery with a strep throat. I had no issues after surgery.

29y/ 5'4 / HW 265/SW 255/CW 120.1/Final goal 125

pineview01
on 5/27/14 4:58 pm - Davison, MI

Maybe they can put you on one of those heavy duty antibiotics.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Teresa G.
on 5/27/14 11:19 pm
VSG on 06/03/14

I sure hope they can give me something stronger.  I so do not want to be cancelled.  The reason I waited until now was because of my job.  I drive a school bus and we are out for the summer.

Teresa G.
on 5/28/14 8:04 am
VSG on 06/03/14

Well, just got back from my PCP and she said I don't have strep, but I do have a very bad sinus infection.  She gave me two more shots in my behind, more medicine that she said would probably cause me to have the munchies!!  Something else for me to fight.  Hopefully this will kick it or me in the behind!!

Most Active