Elina, I was a

novascotiadawn
on 6/6/14 1:43 pm, edited 6/6/14 9:44 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Day early for weigh in this week at WW, but, I have to work tomorrow! I'm down .6.. Yippie, but, I wi**** were moreeee! LoL... But. I'll keep to our plan!

Edited*** I knew I should have stayed off the scales this morning!!!! Just means a bigger weightloss next week :). ******

Love youuuu!

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/14 10:33 pm

Love you back.  It is predictable that the second week weight loss is small.  You just lost quite a bit the week before.  Get out the tape measure and start measuring your waist, hips, arms, thighs, neck and so on.  Keep a record.  I found that the weeks where I lost the least amount of weight were the weeks where I lost the most inches.  It made the "stalls" easier to take. 

cajunlady1958
on 6/7/14 8:44 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Congratulations on your loss. How is the new weigh****chers plan working for you?

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

novascotiadawn
on 6/7/14 10:17 am, edited 6/7/14 10:18 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I just go for the accountability. I don't like Simple Start, when watching what I am doing, I like the numbers :) and with the points system, it's to much food :/

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

cajunlady1958
on 6/7/14 10:34 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Ok I was just wondering if it would help me lose these last 50 pounds. I seem stuck after two years I have slacked up on my food plan. Thought this would be easier by now.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views