How strange to not be eating all the time.

Justme7
on 8/9/14 9:46 am - ID

It has been a strange day siting on the couch watching tv.  I keep thinking that just a few weeks ago I sat on this same couch watching tv inhaling pizza,chips, crackers, cereal, and anything else I could find. I got to thinking that I have never watched tv before without consuming loads of unhealthy food.  Now I sit here and drink my clear liquids.

I am able to get my liquids down and have been going for walks all day.   

mikesmom3502
on 8/9/14 10:07 am
VSG on 08/06/14

Glad to hear you are doing well!  Yes, it is a strange feeling not shoveling the food in while watching tv!!   I have been getting some walks in, got enough protein in today, not quite enough water yet.   I noticed when i got undressed tonight that my 2 incisions near my belly button have been bleeding a little bit. I am allergic to the sticky part of bandaids, so they didn't use the steri-strips on me, just glue.. I'll keep an eye on it and call them if it gets any worse.   Feeling much better today than i did the first couple days post op!  

Surgery Date: August 6, 2014. (Dr's Goal weight for me is set at 162~My Goal Weight is 145.  (I think, will see how i feel at 162!)

Weight at Start of this Journey - 243.5 , SW 228.5, 

Cece2014
on 8/9/14 12:30 pm

Insight sometimes just sneaks up on us, yes?  I've shared your moment of "hey, this is different!" several times.  Hope are pleased with your new knowledge and new behavior.  Good luck!

Christine

Low Carb Lifestyle is working!   HW: 370   CW: 295  GW: 200

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views