Surgery anniversary

Keelan
on 9/21/14 11:59 pm

It's been 4 years since I've had surgery. 4 years + 1 day since I've had a pop and wow how time flys when you're having fun.

Over all it's been an easy journey up until a few months back when I finally had my dreaded regain. I'm struggling to get back to my goal weight but for now my body is totally comfortable where it's at, my mind not so much.

In the past 4 years I've had to have my gallbladder out and did end up with a bowel obstruction which ended up being an emergency surgery but I wouldn't change anthing. If i had it to do all over again I would cause this surgery has forever changed my life. I hope one day to have plastics to removed my extra belly skin but for right now it's not in the cards.

For any newbies thinking of surgery I urge you to move forward with it and allow your tool to help change your life.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Tracy D.
on 9/22/14 1:53 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Congratulations on doing so well at 4 years out!  I love reading stories from people like you who have managed to keep things in line and under control.  

Sorry to hear about the gallbladder and bowel obstruction - that had to be rough :-(   Keep up the great work 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views