Help

jakebsmommy
on 10/7/14 11:22 am, edited 10/7/14 11:24 am - Waldorf, MD
VSG on 04/29/13

I am stuck and have been for 2 months. Not sure what to do I have changed up my work out routine and what im eating. Im working on getting my platic surgery approved! I went from being 400 plus pounds to 189 now someone please tell me what else to do im getting upset! Its been 16 months now

Cheri  
Valerie G.
on 10/7/14 11:30 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

If you're seeking plastic surgery, not losing weight for a while should be your goal.  The last thing you want to do after plastics is have MORE loose skin, which is exactly what's going to happen if you're still losing.

For the record, though, I was pretty done losing weight around 14 mos, so you may also be near finished.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

frisco
on 10/7/14 12:44 pm

First.... way to go !!!

Big WL over 200lbs. !!!!!

Heres the deal, end weight is not determined by time. I watched Jimbo lose 350lbs. in 2 years and have seen people lose well into year 3.

To lose the last 20lbs. can be harder than losing the first 200lbs.

You have to get down and dirty and drop the calories.

For 2 solid weeks..... no BS, totally on point "drop" your calories by at least 400 and I think you will see some WL and find the answer.

Great work !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/14 12:20 am

What Frisco said.

This will not happen through exercise.  The only way you are going to lose more (and you absolutely can, unless there is a medical reason for not losing more) is to drop the calories.  That means keeping a journal of every bite you put in your mouth (at least that's what it takes from me).  The only way I can do this is by tracking every single bite.  Do this for two weeks ( try for eating around 800 calories) and your weight will go down.  Don't lie to yourself, write everything down, even the vitamins.  Track every bite.  Some people can do it without journaling, but I can't and most can't.  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views