I've complained before that my weight loss was too slow (revision-band to sleeve) ...

claricey
on 10/9/14 7:14 am

Today i bought a pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller than what I was wearing the week before surgery. 

All of the great advice to measure myself and stay off the scale has been heeded and I'm back into positive thoughts and feelings about my accomplishments so far at this 7 week mark.

I even ate a bit off program yesterday due to an after work party.  I still logged every bit of food I put in my mouth and made sure I made up for those calories today.

Thank you everyone...I love this forum!! 

wellzen
on 10/9/14 8:09 am

Great news. Congrats

Wellzen   VSG 9/8/14  SW 261 

Ms Shell
on 10/9/14 10:01 am - Hawthorne, CA

AWESOME!!!

mickeymantle
on 10/9/14 10:30 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

see the scale is the devil  lol  you doing great 2 pants sizes in 7 weeks id great 

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Kelly Jean
on 10/9/14 11:33 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Wooooo hoooooo gotta love those measurements during a stall!!!! Congratulations! !! :-)

♡ Kelly

jenn1469
on 10/9/14 11:48 am

Congratulations 2 sizes that's awesome

Jennifer

claricey
on 10/9/14 11:56 am

Thank you for all the encouraging words and wishes everybody!!

ccollura
on 10/9/14 12:33 pm
with

I am currently filling my insurance company's requirements for surgery.   I want to get the gastric sleeve.  Is that what you had?   I had a lap band which I had removed just a week ago.   I was wondering if you are able to control your desire to eat, now that you have had your surgery.   

claricey
on 10/9/14 8:49 pm

Yes, I too was a lap band to sleeve revision.  I did not have any true hunger for the first 6 weeks. This past week if I didn't eat some good protein every 3 hours I began to have a feeling of hunger but it was not like hunger felt before. I would call it my reminder I needed to eat something. I absolutely love the sleeve and wish you all the best on your journey!

Karen D.
on 10/10/14 3:17 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15

ccollura:  How was the removal surgery?  I have a band that I've thought about getting out to revise to the sleeve.  Too many variable at the present time so I'm trying to work with my band.  But it's something that could happen down the road.

Most Active