Has anyone had this pain?

56sunShine14
on 10/14/14 11:39 am

For the past few years, sometimes when I lean too far to the left or stretch and crunch my left side abdomen, I get what I can only describe as a sort of "abdominal Charlie horse".  The only way I can get rid of it is to stand up or lie down and stretch it out, rubbing that area at the same time.  I used to think it was my lap band doing something funky.  I had the band out in July this year and today is the first time it has happened since then, (which further made me think it was always band related).  It HURTS like hell until it stops, definitely feels "muscular" in nature.

I meant to ask the surgeon about it and kept forgetting.  Has anyone ever had these pains?

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Dee R.
on 10/14/14 11:51 am - CA

I get them quite often.  Both sides.  I just thought it was all because I was stretching out some tendon, and it was p*ssed at me. 

JakeLC
on 10/14/14 12:51 pm

When I had my band I had them on occasion in the port area. it was definitely  a muscle pulling, very painful.  I have not had them since my band removal but it has been only been a week. 

Most Active