re sleeve MX? new today

Suevsg
on 11/1/14 9:35 am

hi everyone,

I am new today, hoping to find some help.   I am interested in a re vsg.  trying to find the best surgeon in MX, that is a good surgeon to do this?   looking to meet others that have traveled down this same road.  Would love to meet others and get great information.  I was sleeved 3 years ago, but never really had restriction?  I think I was not sleeve correctly.  I have 75lbs to lose to get to normal bmi goal.   Anyone out there in the same boat as me?  I am 26 yr old finishing my degree in May and would love to have the weight off when I graduate and look for a job, people can be so mean to overweight/MO people and I dont want anyone to look at my weight but my resume.  I also would like to have a child in a couple of years.   My husband does not want me to do this, he is worried.  can others help me feel safe and that I am making the right choice? 

Can you tell me about your surgery, has revsg helped, good bad ugly?  who was the surgeon, would love any information.

thanks everyone, look forward to meeting everyone and learning, I have never been outside of the US, so this is a great leap of faith!!!

thanks

Sue 

I also posted on the MX board

aharris30
on 11/1/14 3:28 pm
VSG on 05/13/14

Hello. Can you elaborate on why you think it was done incorrectly and what your eating habits were/stats. I'm about 6 months out so I have no true advice for being re-sleeved, but I was just curious. Hopefully someone will chime I. To help you.

Suevsg
on 11/1/14 7:44 pm
On November 1, 2014 at 10:28 PM Pacific Time, aharris30 wrote:

Hello. Can you elaborate on why you think it was done incorrectly and what your eating habits were/stats. I'm about 6 months out so I have no true advice for being re-sleeved, but I was just curious. Hopefully someone will chime I. To help you.

hi,

yes, i had a barium swallow, it was very obvious to the radiologist.  thanks

Gwen M.
on 11/2/14 7:16 am
VSG on 03/13/14

You might consider posting to the revision board!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Does hunger really go away?
Minnie-Me · 11 replies · 104 views
VSG/DS Surgeons in Colombia
Batwingsman · 0 replies · 33 views