Flab help

shorty71
on 11/30/14 12:43 am - CT
VSG on 04/01/14 with

so I've lost lots of weight sonfsr snd im having a hard time with the sag. I know it takes time for some of it shrink (at least I hope!). What what are some of your suggestions for best shapewesr you love?  any other suggestions are appreciate it. My bum is getting saggy also. I use to have a great shape to my bum before even before sll the weight gain and now not so much. My kids days my bum is flat and ive never ever had a flst bum :(

mickeymantle
on 11/30/14 2:30 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

spanks till you have lost all your weigh and kept it off for a year or 2 then plastic surgery

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

busboss1
on 11/30/14 3:00 am
VSG on 12/18/12

Spanks for sure. Exercise now! I didn't and my sag didn't all go away! I'll take some sag over fat though any day because I feel great!

Starting weight-244.4   Currently-145.2   Surgeon goal-150   My own goal-140        

Valerie G.
on 11/30/14 8:44 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Don't expect any miracle results with shrinkage now or ever.  There are no magical creams, lotions or exercises to tighten the skin, I'm afraid.

I like the Sweet Nothings brand from Walmart.  They are made by Maidenform, and were blind-tested to compare with the Maidenform original brand and they couldn't tell the difference.  My tip is to buy a size larger than your regular clothing size.  You will get the smoothing you hope for, but won't feel like a stuffed sausage.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Tracy D.
on 12/1/14 4:04 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

For the bum - squats.  Lots and lots and lots of lovely squats will build it up.  Make sure you are using good form and do them every day.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

godsdiva4life
on 12/1/14 10:19 am - Frisco, TX

I'm 2 1/2 years out and my bum was sagging too but I didn't a lot of squats, stairs, wall sits, incline, pretty much anything that targets thst area. I can tell you my bum doesn't sag anymore. It is totally tone. Takes a lot of exercise or surgery can work too.

Most Active