I love this place and all you guys!

Caribou_in_a_box
on 1/21/15 7:49 am

I have been reading this forum for months now ever since deciding to get sleeved myself.  I love all the support you guys demonstrate for each other, and information I have found.  I have now decided to actually get a profile myself instead of just lurking!

I live in BC, Canada....any other locals around here?  

I will be having surgery in Mexico on May 7 of this year.  The wait is awful!!!!  But in the meantime I am making notes, learning all I can, and enjoying your "Before and After" and "What are you eating today" posts!

NanfromSan
on 1/21/15 12:03 pm
VSG on 12/09/14

Welcome. I'm recently sleeved but joined this site back in 2012, so obviously, I love the people and support on here as well!  Best of luck to you on your journey :)

Start weight:  252 pounds 

High weight:  268 pounds

Luvmygs
on 1/21/15 12:46 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

Welcome! You'll find that this is a pretty amazing blog. There is also a search if there is any particular question you might have. I was sleeved on 12/4 and I have to be honest, the first couple of days after surgery I felt like crap. But each day I started feeling better and stronger. Today I would do it again, I LOVE my new stomach! Christine

Heather L.
on 1/21/15 11:51 pm - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

Hey Caribou!

I'm from North Vancouver.  I'm currently pre-op in the Richmond Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery program through MSP.  

Whereabouts are you?  =)

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

Caribou_in_a_box
on 1/23/15 4:37 am

Thank you guys for your words of support and encouragement!

Heather, I am in Burnaby.  We are neighbours!!!  What's your surgery date?  I decided I didn't want to wait to go through MSP and so will be self pay in Mexico.  

Heather L.
on 1/23/15 7:37 am - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

Alas, I don't have one yet.  I'm hopeful it will be soon, though.  Best of luck in Mexico!

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views