Gettn ready

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/15 6:23 am

I cleaned the house 4 bdrms cleaned the inside of my car, did the laundry one more load to go, cleaned the refrigerator, making a shopping list for tomorrow, surg is this Thursday, can't believe how fast its coming. Next balance ck book, showered, hair done, pani pedi at home to save money. Now getting ready for dinner soon and movie nite, got the sniffles, husband had bad cold for past 2 wks so I just wanted everything clean and fresh. countdown 5 days. for some reason today I was very tearful, really missing my mom she died 1 1/2 yrs ago stomach cancer. I miss her every single day. Love you ma.

psychoticparrot
on 2/7/15 8:49 am

Unless the sniffles resolve by tomorrow, call your surgeon. He may want to postpone your surgery until you're microbe-free. Not something you want to do, I know, but you need to be in optimum shape for the surgery.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/15 11:13 am

thank you

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/15 12:51 pm, edited 2/7/15 12:55 pm

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! Hopefully your husband will be fine soon, but if he doesnt, try postponing the surgery until your husband is fine. I know you must be very anxious to have it done.....but as psychoticparrot wisely said....you need to be as germ-free as possible after surgery. About your mom, think that she is resting in peace, her pain is gone....I understand you because my mom has alzheimers and I feel like I lost her already. Try to think of your blessings and how lucky you are that you are having this surgery and the benefits we are getting with it:

• Added energy to participate in daily life
  • More years to be with friends and family
  • Improved self-image and confidence
  • Enhanced physical conditioning and endurance for sports and other activities
  • Control over health and health care spending
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/15 3:19 am

thank you so much.

Most Active