Moving-The best weight loss, an update and some SV's and NSV's.

sechax0r
on 3/17/15 10:29 pm
VSG on 11/03/14

Hey All!

Been awhile since I have posted. I am in the process of moving (move day is in 2 weeks) and I have been packing/purging my house like a fiend. I am so glad I had this surgery, I would have never been able to survive this move without it. I started packing Friday night and I went from 4pm-10pm, back up Saturday morning and went from 7am-9pm with only a very short break in the afternoon. I hauled 3 loads of stuff to the dump. On Sunday it was more of the same. I have been packing in my off time in the evenings as well. 

I have managed all of this despite a back injury from the gym two weeks ago. PT, meds, and my workouts are getting me through. On a positive note I have lost 31 lbs in the last month, 20 in the past two weeks! 

I had an awesome NSV on Sunday. I went to a chinese restaurant I have frequented for years. The owner saw me and was like "Holy Crap, How much weight have you lost". Felt pretty good. First person to have really noticed. 

Great stuff all around! Thanks for reading!

Grim_Traveller
on 3/17/15 11:15 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

I always appreciated the holy crap moments.

Exercise is great. But a full day of activity is better than an hour of hard exercise and ten hours of nothing.

Keep up the great work.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

ipray
on 3/18/15 12:37 am
VSG on 11/06/14

You are doing so good! Isn't it nice to be able to do more physically than before? Keep up the good work, as you are really doing great!

Tracy D.
on 3/18/15 2:29 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Pre-weight loss I maybe would have had the energy to do all the packing and moving (because I did it a lot!) but I always paid for it afterwards with sore muscles and my knees and feet would be in agony for days afterward.  Isn't it nice not to have to deal with that now?  

Congrats on all the NSVs! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views