ON TRACK?

psren13
on 3/22/15 2:11 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Know something else that will help keep you on track and a reality check?  Walking through the regular clothes department of Walmart.. seeing the new bathing suits and cute tops... Get out of the PLUS sizes... Yep, that's what I'm aiming for

MAchick
on 3/22/15 2:16 am
VSG on 01/27/14

And you can do it!! You'll be there soon enough :-)

I still walk through clothing stores for motivation. Hell, yesterday I bought some two piece bathing suits at old navy for motivation to get these last few pounds off!

Kiwideb
on 3/22/15 2:25 am
VSG on 01/19/15

I did this just last weekend - Im not usually a Walmart shopper, but I remembered them selling plain plus swim suits a few years back, and since all my old suits fall off, and will need a new one will in a couple of months too, I figured inexpensive might be good!

Turns out they had nothing the required size that wasn't inappropriate, but I did walk out with an xxl pair of work out pants from the regular sizes. I even went and checked the plus sizes but could see they were so not the right size anymore! It was a nice moment! 

(Of course stretchy fabric forgives many sins, I'm not out of plus quite yet for regular woven fabrics :) )

Most Active