Preop appt done

newdawnh
on 5/29/15 11:29 am
VSG on 06/16/15

Had my preop appt yesterday I was very nervous thinking for some reason surgeon would deny me then when I checked in the ins lady told me I needed to call my health ins ro clear up coordination of bebfits or they may deny me which maded me even more nervous after i seen surgeon i felt somewhat better and when i got home i called ins and everything is set so im ok for surgery on June 16 now to start liquid diet my nut said we could have plain greek yogurt. Sf jello sf pudding and low fat soup mixed with skim milk so I think i can do this

gwen41539
on 5/29/15 11:42 am - kimper, KY

Wow congratulations I can't wait till my pre op class June 4th I will know then if I need to see the surgeon or not last time.I was.just scheduled for.surgery for the lap.band and put on my 2 week diet...this time my diet will be 2  protein shakes a day and a low carb meal and all the liquids and sf jello I want it will be hard but at least it isnt all liquids ....keep us posted and keep me a seat warm on the losers bench when you get there lol 

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

Cath3rine
on 5/29/15 7:32 pm

Good luck!  My final blood work was today. I pre registered at the hospital and I have surgery Tuesday. I will let you know how it goes. I am excited and nervous. I had appointment with another physician today and I was afraid that he would tell me that I shouldn't have surgery too, but he was positive. So gastric sleeve on June 2nd. [

newdawnh
on 5/30/15 3:02 pm
VSG on 06/16/15

Best wishes will look forward to updates.

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/15 10:08 am
with

My pre op appt is also 6/4 and surgery 6/15! Nervous, exicted and anxious. Best of luck everyone. 

newdawnh
on 5/30/15 3:02 pm
VSG on 06/16/15

My surgery is the 16th I am also nervous and excited a little scared also. Hope all goes well for you

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views