Has anyone tried these?

michele1
on 8/11/15 10:51 am
Revision on 07/07/15

Good afternoon!!!

Has anyone tried the Patch MD vitamin patches? The Celebrate multi vitamins and the calcium ones make me so sick to my stomach. I have tried them with food, with my Pepcid...still make me nauseous.

I have compared the patch to my vitamins and they are the same or higher in the values, has anyone tried these?

I will ask of course my docs office, but figured something was better than nothing.

Lapband 6/08 90 pounds lost!  Band slip and esophageal dilation diagnosed 5/15

LapBand removed, hernia repaired and sleeved 7/8/15

lbmoore0
on 8/11/15 10:56 am

A friend of mine who had WLS last October uses them and absolutely loves them!  Good luck!

michele1
on 8/11/15 2:03 pm
Revision on 07/07/15

Thanks, glad to hear it, I ordered two months because I had a 40% off code!

Heather L.
on 8/11/15 1:03 pm - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

I just asked my dietitian about them!  She's wary of them because there are no links to any studies explaining how they work.  Plus, they exceed the ASMBS guidelines.  Sigh.  I was hoping to be able to stop spending my day thinking about when my next batch of pills is.

But!  My multi used to make me very nauseated, as well. I just switched to the High Potency Prenatal from Trader Joe's (it has 30mg of iron) and it's sitting perfectly, even on an empty stomach.

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

michele1
on 8/11/15 2:12 pm
Revision on 07/07/15

Thanks for the reply! I did noticed that most of the vitamins values are the same or exceed the Celebrate ones. My surgeon recommends 200% daily requirement. I was weary about the patch but figured they works for nicotine and birth control so why not. I'm not taking any multi or calcium now so hoping this works.....I might try the ones you mentioned if these don't wor.

joanne0658
on 8/12/15 8:18 am

So excited over this that I just ordered it.  Saw your post and have to try.  I can tolerate my calcium but the vitamins are killing me (ugh).

Guess I should have called the Doc first but, like you, I can't wait to slap the ol' patch on :)

Thank you!!!!!

michele1
on 8/12/15 11:44 am
Revision on 07/07/15

I should have mine soon, I just hope they work as good as I've read. I guess I will have to wait for blood work, but I figure it's better than not taking anything or flinstones.  My surgeon has us on Pepcid complete 2x a day for the first 6 months, I have always wondered about it interfering with the absorbtion and efficacy of the vitamins.

Most Active